How to create a Facebook page
Just recently we had a client ask how to create a Facebook page, so we thought, what better than to share the knowledge?
- Create a Facebook page here.
- Select which type of business you or your company represents. You can choose from the below:
[img style=”shadow” caption=”” prettylink=”” prettygallery=”” alt=”create a facebook page” align=”left”]http://lpdeezign.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/facebookpage.jpg[/img]
- If you select a company, make sure you choose what category your business falls under.
- Enter your company name.
- Agree to Facebook’s page terms.
Customizing your company page
[img style=”shadow” caption=”” prettylink=”” prettygallery=”” alt=”” align=”left”]http://lpdeezign.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Screen-shot-2012-03-15-at-11.09.58-PM1.png[/img]
- Click on “upload from computer,” if you have a photo saved on your computer that you would like to upload.
- Click on “import from a website,” if you have your photo hosted on a website. (You will need to copy and paste the URL of the photo, if you choose this method).
- Click on next.
- Enter a company description. This should be a paragraph or two explaining you or your business and what it is that you do or services you offer.
- Enter all of the websites you or your company has. For example: you would enter www.lpdeezign.com for your website or www.twitter.com/lpdeezign for your Twitter page.
- Click save info.
- Choose a unique Facebook page name for your company. You should use your company name or your artist name so that it is easy for people to remember.
- Click on set address.
- Congratulations! You have set up your Facebook page.
Accessing your Facebook page from your personal profile
Once you log into your personal Facebook account, you will see the page on the left hand side of the page. Just click on the page name and it will bring up your page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Please check back for our Creating a Facebook Page guide, coming soon!